275th Legionary Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
275th Legionary Knights

This is the home page for the 275th Legionary Knights, a Mercenary Corp. active within the Inner Sphere.

4 posters

What's This?

Aderas Keegan
    Aderas Keegan
    Admin

What's This? Empty What's This?

Post  Aderas Keegan Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:19 am

Given the fact that so many of our number are currently MIA/Inactive/Non-responsive/Blahze, I'd like to instate the Away Team where folks can post that they are, indeed, away for the time being, either from active operations or from life on the internet for the time being.

It will help me ensure this mercenary corp. doesn't end up getting piled with a ton of inactive troops who joined for the booze and stayed for the utter, crushing silence.
    Niunsintel
    Niunsintel
    Admin

What's This? Empty Re: What's This?

Post  Niunsintel Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:58 pm

Due to my work schedule i have not had any time to play anything lately. I have gotten a second job, and between my two jobs and school i have very little time to sleep let alone play. Sorry guys, but at the end of this year (hopefully before launch) i will be able to go back to just one job agian.
    Aderas Keegan
    Aderas Keegan
    Admin

Post  Aderas Keegan Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Given the circumstances, is there anyone you want to leave in charge of Shadow Company and the Four Horsemen? If so, detail here.

I may likewise be gone for a while- my monitor, or more likely my video card, seems to be dying. Flicking black rather frequently at the moment. Anyways, I'll be up and running ASAP, but may be without a computer for the foreseeable future.
    MajinDevil65
    MajinDevil65

Post  MajinDevil65 Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:13 am

Hey, I'm still adjusting to the school schedule I'll probably be good for playing at the middle of the term, then drift off a bit and then return once finals are over. So I guess I'm away.
    Aderas Keegan
    Aderas Keegan
    Admin

Post  Aderas Keegan Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:59 pm

Good news! It was my monitor that was crapping out, so I'm back.
    FaustianBargain
    FaustianBargain

Post  FaustianBargain Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:11 pm

Between GW2's release and the fact that all my xp progression keeps being reset I haven't been online much. Will mostly be online weekend evenings for the near future.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:00 am