275th Legionary Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
275th Legionary Knights

This is the home page for the 275th Legionary Knights, a Mercenary Corp. active within the Inner Sphere.

2 posters

Ultra Lance

General Steel
    General Steel

Ultra Lance Empty Ultra Lance

Post  General Steel Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:09 pm

As stated in my introduction, I have taken command of the Ultra Lance. There are three positions to be filled. I am easy going and I encourage those under my command to speak openly and share their knowledge and opinions. However, my laid back attitude should not be misinterpreted for leniency. When the time for discipline arises, my wraith will be swift and severe (and quite possibly humorous). I don't expect to entertain that possibility often. We're here to rake in the cbills and kick some metal ass, as long as ya'll understand that and work towards that end we'll be in good shape. Feel free to post any questions, concerns and/or requests below. Welcome to the 275th Legionary Knights.

GS
    grandpa_sam

Ultra Lance Empty Re: Ultra Lance

Post  grandpa_sam Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:02 pm

Hail General, I see that you have opening in your Lance. Let me know if I would be able to fill one of those openings!
    General Steel
    General Steel

Post  General Steel Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:37 pm

Well met. I'd be glad to have you, Sam. I see you prefer light mechs and scouting, I enjoy light mechs as well. We'll set you in that position for now, if you ever want to try another role I'll make it so. I encourage role shuffling. It aids the pilot by allowing him or her to see the battlefield from different perspectives, which can help one advance their understanding of their preferred role towards perfection. Welcome aboard!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:59 pm