275th Legionary Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
275th Legionary Knights

This is the home page for the 275th Legionary Knights, a Mercenary Corp. active within the Inner Sphere.

2 posters

Application: Panther0

Panther0

Application: Panther0 Empty Application: Panther0

Post  Panther0 Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:08 am

Full Name: Przemyslaw Piekarski

Pilot Name: Panther0

Callsign: None, but i prefer "Panther"

What is your preferred ''Mech class?: I prefer Heavy and Assault 'Mech's but i also like Medium class.

What is your preferred Combat Role?:I definetly prefer assault roles and those with direct contact with enemy..

Do you Have a mic or headset for Teamspeak?: Yes, I have a headset.

Have you played a MechWarrior Title before? O

How did you hear about the 275th Legionary Knights?: I found You on MechWarrior Online Forums

Have you read the Rules of Conduct?: Ofcourse I have read them.

Why do you wish to join the 275th?: I wish to join You becaouse, I belive that 275th have a great potential to became a very strong and glorious Merc's Company with An Honor and dignity, and I wish to be a part of it.

Is there a Knight sponsoring your application?: No. No one is sponsoring me.

Have you been apart of another Merc Corp before?: No.

Is there any information that you would like the 275th to know?: Propably You should know, that I'm from Poland, and there is some time diferences between USA, and Poland, ( I belive, that most of Knights, are from USA) so thims might be a minor problrem, but I'm sure we will mangae it.,
    Also, I may have a litlle problems with language, as You can see, I sometimes made a few or more mistakes Wink

What are the Specs for the Computer that you will be playing on?: Soon I will change my Computer, now I have AMD Athlon X4 3,2Ghz
    8 GB Ram
    Nvidia card with 1024 Ram,
    One Terra of hard drive,
    And 24" Samsung Monitor.
    Probably i will play on this machine for first 2-3 weeks of game..
    Than, as I wrote, i will have a new one, but yet Im not sure what spec's this new one will have,.
    Aderas Keegan
    Aderas Keegan
    Admin

Application: Panther0 Empty Re: Application: Panther0

Post  Aderas Keegan Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:19 pm

Hail, Panther! Welcome to the site. Profile looks most acceptable, so you may consider yourself a part of the Legionary Knights. So! Go ahead and browse the forums as you wish, but one thing I'd like you to do is head over to the Lance section and get yourself into a Lance, wherever you find yourself led to tactically speaking. If there's nothing that suits your fancy yet, then just let us know and we'll work something out.

Other than that, enjoy your time with the Legionnaires. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:53 am