275th Legionary Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
275th Legionary Knights

This is the home page for the 275th Legionary Knights, a Mercenary Corp. active within the Inner Sphere.

2 posters

Legion Colors

Aderas Keegan
    Aderas Keegan
    Admin

Legion Colors Empty Legion Colors

Post  Aderas Keegan Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:52 am

Hello, folks! Long time no activity, eh? I'm largely to blame for this, though my excuse is working three jobs and my computer deciding it doesn't like the game enough to run it anymore.

BUT! I am still keeping tabs on the game and, despite the utter lack of Legion activity, we're still a unit and thus still have a place to come back to.

So, to the point; a recent update has finally added 'Mech customization in the form of color, so we can finally start pimping out our rides, so to speak. Primary Legion colors are Silver, Blue, and Black, in that order; however, I understand there will likely be desires to have distinct Lance colors, and/or Callsign colors. This is acceptable, of course, as even in official House units, not every 'Mech is going to be colored the same. That said, until the implementation of official insignias, I think every 'Mech we field should, at least, have the Legion silver. Other than that, you can use either your Lance colors, or your own personal colors.

Note that this is a recommended guideline, not a mandate. Lance leaders are encouraged to start setting up Lance colors.
    grandpa_sam

Legion Colors Empty Re: Legion Colors

Post  grandpa_sam Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:43 pm

Sounds sweet sir!
    grandpa_sam

Post  grandpa_sam Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:45 pm

By the way im still around

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:50 am